Our aim is to understand how we make good decisions.
Our current research topics includes:
- motivation for prosocial decision making (helping others)
- motivation in environmental psychology
- social influence on choices
- collective action for social change
- pharmacology of interoception (feelings from inside the body)
- gambling behaviour and risky choices
- defensive behaviour, optimism bias and information avoidance.
These are investigated with studies of behavior, brain and body.
We welcome collaborations, PhD applications, and connections in and outside academia.